Dwight Howard Denies the Rumors About Participation on the Dunk Contest

Dwight Howard Denies the Rumors About Participation on the Dunk Contest

Last week, there were rumors around media that the NBA Superstar might return in the dunk scene however, Dwight Howard denies that.

dwight howard
Courtesy of bleacher report

I mean It would be surprising if he returns in 2020 Dunk contest right? Well, who said that?

Well, it turns out, the 3x defensive player, Dwight Howard, is not really going neither he said that.

Articles you might like:
 Andrew Bogut could be Banned after FIBA Altercation 
 Pope Francis to visit Japan and Thailand in November 

Why there rumors like these?

So it started last week when Shams Charania of The Athletic said that he may consider it.

But right after the win over New York Knicks last January 08, he denied it.

Dwight said:

“I don’t know where you guys are getting this information from, I never said I was doing the dunk contest.”

I might say, that’s a surprising turn of events guys.

Remember when he participated in 2008’s dunk’s contest?

He dressed like the “man of steel” or Superman, wearing a red coat and a blue jersey with a logo of Superman on his chest.

His performance became popular when he jumps from the free-throw line and dunks.

That’s iconic right? Wow!

Chances are he may not fly once again.

A Twitter video below shows how Dwight proves it in an interview:

Courtesy of Mark Medina’s twitter page @MarkG_Medina

It might be confirmed or what would we know? He might consider it in the Future.

YOU’VE BEEN LIED TO…BUT WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL??

This is a MUST for anyone wanting to start an online business.

Show Me How To Unlock My Financial Future!